ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
STAY SAFE. PLAY SAFE. WELCOME BACK TO CHARIOT RUN.
At Chariot Run, we are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our staff, and of course for our guests to enjoy the great game of golf at one of Indiana’s best golf facilities. For the foreseeable future, Chariot Run will adopt the changes below to daily operations to promote a healthy and safe environment. Keeping in mind, the situation related to COVID-19 is ever-changing, so as things develop and evolve, facility operations will change accordingly.
Chariot Run will continually update this page as new information becomes available (last updated on 05/13/20).
- Access to the Golf Shop will be highly restricted, for check-in only, and the Clubhouse including the Locker Rooms will remain closed.
- Tee Times will be spaced at least 15 minutes apart.
- Please Arrive Early, at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time.
- Staff will not handle guests’ Golf Bags or accessories, or assist with loading golf cars. And until further notice, Chariot Run cannot store clubs, bags, or accessories.
- Until further notice, Fivesomes will not be accommodated.
- Practice Range has hitting bays spaced farther apart, further promoting social distancing. Flags, shag bags, and practice balls have been removed from the chipping and putting greens.
- Each player will be required to ride in their own Golf Car, and until further notice riders and spectators are prohibited. Members of the same household may be assigned a single golf car, verification required at check-in.
- Each golf car will be Cleaned and Sanitized between uses, with special attention to “high-touch” areas including the GPS screen, steering wheel, seat, bars, dashboard areas, and straps and handles.
- All “High-Touch” areas throughout the club will be routinely cleaned and sanitized, including the Clubhouse areas, Snack Bar, and on-course Comfort Stations.
- Each hole will have a Modified Cup so players will not have to reach into the hole to retrieve their ball
- Guests are asked to please avoid touching or moving the Flagsticks.
- All Bunker Rakes have been removed from course. As a courtesy to the rest of the field, we ask all guests to smooth any bunkers just played from.
- The Double Eagle Bar & Grill is open for take-out and to-go orders, or dine-in service for up 20 guests at a time. (updated 05/13/20)
- After each use, Reusable Accessories on the golf cars including sand/seed bottles, coolers, and pencils will be sanitized before being returned to service.
- We ask that all guests practice Social Distancing at all times, and Avoid Congregating anywhere on property including in or around the golf shop, around the Clubhouse, in the golf car-staging area, on the practice facilities, or on tees and greens.
The Double Eagle Bar & Grill (updated 05/13/20)
The Double Eagle Bar & Grill is open for dine-in service, with restrictions. Until further notice, dine-in service will be limited to 20 guests at a time, and work off a Temporary Menu. Our goal is to offer the regular Double Eagle menu at the earliest possible time. The bar will remain closed, except for bar service to seated and dining guests. We will update as more information comes available.
We are thrilled to be reopening and providing the wonderful golf course dining experience you’ve come to love at the Double Eagle, but we’re also committed to doing so in the safest way possible. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding of the changes made. Following the latest government guidance and recommendations, the Double Eagle team has implemented precautionary steps to help protect our dining guests, and staff.
- Due to Limited Seating, dine-in service will be limited to 20 guest at a time. Dine-in requests will be accommodated based on availability as determined by Chariot Run management in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Dining Room and Patio Seating is limited to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Tables are limited to a Maximum of Six Seats. Tables may not be combined for larger groups.
- The Bar Remains Closed, with bar seating removed until further notice. Bar service and drink orders may be placed for in-house dining or to-go orders only.
- All Chairs and Tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All “High Touch” areas throughout the clubhouse will be routinely Cleaned and Sanitized, including doors, handles, and restrooms.
- Locker Rooms remain closed at this time.
Tournaments and Events at Chariot Run have been tentatively canceled through May 30, 2020. Whenever possible, we will attempt to reschedule events for later dates as we continue to evaluate federal, state and local guidance at it emerges.
Thank you for patience and understanding during these uncertain and unprecedented times. We deeply appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you soon at Chariot Run.