ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
STAY SAFE. PLAY SAFE. WELCOME BACK TO CHARIOT RUN.
At Chariot Run, we are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our staff, and of course for our guests to enjoy the great game of golf at one of Indiana’s best golf facilities. For the foreseeable future, Chariot Run will adopt the changes below to daily operations to promote a healthy and safe environment. Keeping in mind, the situation related to COVID-19 is ever-changing, so as things develop and evolve, facility operations will change accordingly.
Chariot Run will continually update this page as new information becomes available (last updated on 06/11/20).
- The Golf Shop is open but restricted. Sanitizer will be available to guests entering the retail portion of the golf shop.
- The Clubhouse including the Double Eagle Bar & Grill and Locker Rooms are open but with conditions, and with a strong emphasis on social distancing at all times.
- Tee Time Intervals are increased to further promote distancing. (updated 06/11/20)
- Please Arrive Early, at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time.
- With guest’s permission, Chariot Run staff will handle guests’ Golf Bags and accessories, and will assist with loading golf cars.
- Until further notice, Fivesomes will not be accommodated.
- Practice Range has hitting bays spaced farther apart, further promoting social distancing. Flags, shag bags, and practice balls have been removed from the chipping and putting greens.
- Effective June 14, Golf Cars will be shared. Guests may request their own golf car, but accommodating such requests will be based on availability as determined by club management. Additional cost will apply. (updated 06/11/20)
- Each golf car will be Cleaned and Sanitized between uses, with special attention to “high-touch” areas including the GPS screen, steering wheel, seat, bars, dashboard areas, and straps and handles.
- All “High-Touch” areas throughout the club will be routinely cleaned and sanitized, including the Clubhouse areas, Snack Bar, and on-course Comfort Stations.
- Effective June 15, modifications to the Putting Cups will be removed. (updated 06/11/20)
- Guests are asked to please avoid touching or moving the Flagsticks.
- Effective June 15th, Bunker Rakes will be return to on-course bunkers. As a courtesy to the rest of the field, we ask all guests smooth any bunkers just played from. (updated 06/11/20)
- The Double Eagle Bar & Grill is open for take-out and to-go orders, or dine-in service for up 75% capacity. (updated 06/11/20)
- After each use, Reusable Accessories on the golf cars including sand/seed bottles, coolers, and pencils will be sanitized before being returned to service.
- We ask that all guests practice Social Distancing at all times, and Avoid Congregating anywhere on property including in or around the golf shop, around the Clubhouse, in the golf car-staging area, on the practice facilities, or on tees and greens.
The Double Eagle Bar & Grill
The Double Eagle Bar & Grill is open for dine-in service, with restrictions. Until further notice, dine-in service will be limited to 75% capacity, and work off a Temporary Menu. Our goal is to offer the regular Double Eagle menu at the earliest possible time. The bar will remain closed, except for bar service to seated and dining guests. We will update as more information comes available.
We are thrilled to be reopening and providing the wonderful golf course dining experience you’ve come to love at the Double Eagle, but we’re also committed to doing so in the safest way possible. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding of the changes made. Following the latest government guidance and recommendations, the Double Eagle team has implemented precautionary steps to help protect our dining guests, and staff.
- Due to Limited Seating, dine-in service will be limited to 75% capacity. Dine-in requests will be accommodated based on availability as determined by Chariot Run management in its sole and absolute discretion. (updated 06/11/20)
- Dining Room and Patio Seating is limited to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Tables are limited to a Maximum of Six Seats. Tables may not be combined for larger groups.
- The Bar Remains Closed, with bar seating removed until further notice. Bar service and drink orders may be placed for in-house dining or to-go orders only.
- All Chairs and Tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All “High Touch” areas throughout the clubhouse will be routinely Cleaned and Sanitized, including doors, handles, and restrooms.
- Locker Rooms are open but with conditions, and with a strong emphasis on social distancing at all times.
Tournaments and Events will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis: Chariot Run is committed to accommodating each request to the furthest extent possible under the guidance and direction of local and state governments. Please contact us for personalized service and the most recent update of our tournament and event operations. (updated 06/11/20)
Thank you for patience and understanding during these uncertain and unprecedented times. We deeply appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you soon at Chariot Run.